Thursday 3 May 2012

Breakfast today



Rainbow escaped last night through the study window just as a storm began brewing outside, needless to say, I was beside myself. I spent 3 hours standing on the back patio calling 'Raaaaaiiiinnnnbbooowwww!' - much to our neighbours annoyance. I was so worried about him that I slept on the couch all night listening to the wind howl and the rain bucketing down- waiting for him to come home. At about 3am he staggered in. So, after last nights events (hubby slept through the entire thing) I was a tad tired this morning. For an extra energy boost I made beetroot, avocado and feta toast sprinkled with Chia seeds, a splash of fresh lemon juice and some cracked pepper. Afterwards I went for a slow stroll through our quiet streets only stopping to play on the swings (a big child, I am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment