Monday 13 August 2012

Ruby Tuesday

It has been quite a while since I have written and I apologise BUT I have a reason. And its a very good one.





















Meet our new kitten Tuesday. She is absolutely adorable and I am racing home from work at lunch everyday just for a cuddle. Rainbow has been an incredibly excellent big brother considering how much time she spends attacking his tale. Today they slept next to one another on our dresser in the sun.

On another note, I thought perhaps I could show her but after seeing the cat shows in action on the weekend, there is absolutely no hope. My cats (as beautiful and exceptional as they are) are most definitely not show cats. Tuesday would squirm free from the judge and possibly attack their face and there is a good chance Rainbow would vomit due to nerves (he's a bit fragile, that one).

I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment