Saturday 9 June 2012

Happy Birthday... to me!

It was my birthday on Friday- and I got the biggest surprise present ever. Husband said he was able to take the day off work but said he had to go into the office briefly in the morning. So I spent the morning lounging around in my tracksuit, drinking coffee and reading trashy websites. Husband came home and said 'your presents in the boot, come and get it'. Off I trotted to the car, opened the boot and out popped one of my very best friends from Melbourne. We had a stroll and lunch at Southbank, dinner at The Grove in Ashgrove followed by Cocktails at the Junk Bar. We finished out the night dancing like crazy people at Black Bear in The Valley (an alternative little place that plays very awesome soul music).

Thank you for coming and making my birthday truly memorable xx


By the way- this is a photo of me with my birthday cake at The Grove. Upon saying we had a reservation, the waiter replied 'oh yes you're the table that organised the surprise birthday cake'.
Thanks a lot waiter!

No comments:

Post a Comment