Friday 29 June 2012

Melbourne

Next week I fly to Melbourne for one week for work and I cannot express how excited I am to be going back home (even if it is for only a week). Is it weird that I still think of Melbourne as home? I am even happy that I get to wear a huge jacket and scarf again (as it is currently 4 degrees in Melbourne right now as opposed to 17 degrees here in Brisbane). Things I am looking forward to in Melbourne:
  • Freezing cold foe fur wearing weather
  • Seeing my mum and dad
  • Catching up with friends for dumplings and wine
  • Giving my parents dog a huge hug
  • Spending 5 nights in a hotel where I have no cooking, washing or cleaning to do
These are photos my husband took of Melbourne our last night there. They make me happy.







Melbourne - here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment