Friday 22 June 2012

Kingscliff - Goldcoast

I am generally not a fan of burgers (as I actually do not like eating meat) but we found this great Moroccan burger joint in Kingscliff on our way to Tweed Heads. I had a lentil nut burger and (as usual) am going to steal the receipt, replicate it at home, then eat it consistently until it makes me sick. This burger was made with a lentil and nut patty, with homemade satay sauce, lettuce, avocado and tomato salsa. A little bit of hamburger heaven. THEN to make the morning even more enjoyable, we came across a seaside op-shop -where we purchased a vintage recycled wooden dining table. Since it is made entirely of heavy wood we have no means to get it home, so have to borrow the sister in laws ute and come up again next weekend. Thanks SIL! (although she doesn't know yet).

Yum, yum, yum!

Thanks for our dining table (as soon as we get it home, I shall take a photo)

Rows and rows of old school surf boards (i don't surf, but I still want one)

No comments:

Post a Comment